40 Ways Apple Cider Vinegar Can Benefit Your Health And Home
You would be absolutely surprised of the power and versatility of everything that is produced from mother earth. And, sadly enough we are just destroying the amazing resources that have been provided to us as a means of survival. Could you actually live off of the generous earthly provisions we have at our disposal? Absolutely!
Who would have thought that there were actually 40 valid uses for apple cider vinegar? That’s right, 40 uses for apple cider vinegar. That’s pretty amazing, agree? It’s awesome.
40 Uses For Apple Cider Vinegar
- Replace Balsamic with your Apple Cider Vinegar in your homemade dressing.
- Add to your morning smoothie as an energy kick.
- Use as an all-natural facial toner to fight fine lines & wrinkles.
- Mix with ginger and drink to soothe an upset stomach.
- DIY all-purpose cleaner: mix equal parts ACV & Water + a couple drops of a favorite essential oil
- Rub on to electrical cords as a deterrent to keep your house pet safe.
- Aromatherapy Detox bath: 1 cup ACV, 2 cups epsom salts, a few drops of lavender oil.
- Take a shot of ACV to cure those hiccups!
- Mix a teaspoon into a glass of water & drink to clear your stuffy nose.
- DIY fruit fly trap: thin layer of ACV (the “bait”) in a cup with one drop of dish soap (“the glue”)
- Add a splash to laundry to get rid of cat urine smell.
- Banish bad breath: mix 1/2 Tbsp in 1 cup water, gargle 10 seconds, spit, repeat.
- Add 1 Tbsp to your post-workout water bottle to fight lactic acid buildup.
- Fight yeast infections by soaking in a bath with 1-2 cups ACV.
- Soothe your sunburned skin with a light application of ACV.
- Briefly soak your hair after shampooing for shiny, detangled & dandruff-free hair.
- Whiten your teeth by gargling with ACV after brushing to remove stains & bacteria.
- Beat acne with one part ACV to 3 or 4 parts water–apply, let sit for 10 minutes then rinse.
- Remove warts by covering them overnight with a cotton ball soaked in ACV.
- Soothe your sore throat by gargling gently with one part ACV + one part water.
- Allergy fighting drink: add 1 Tbsp of blackstrap molasses to your cup of H2O & ACV.
- Make homemade “buttermilk” by souring rice milk with ACV.
- DIY liver tonic drink: mix ACV with pure sparkling water.
- Fight fleas: use ACV as a final rinse after giving your dog a bath.
- Add to your water bottle to enhance fat burning during your gym workout.
- Apply to your scalp in the shower to clean and remove excess buildup.
- Fight off UTIs with a couple 2-tablespoon servings per day.
- Marinate your steak about 30 minutes before grilling for enhanced flavor.
- General health tonic: mix ACV with distilled water, raw honey & organic cayenne pepper.
- Add some zip to your morning tomato juice with a shot of ACV.
- Make the freshest, zippiest cucumber salad with ACV, chopped onions and some mayo.
- ACV Shampoo: rinse hair with 1 Tbsp ACV mixed into 1 cup chamomile tea.
- Add a shot of ACV to your green superfood smoothie for a recovery drink.
- Add a splash to rice water during cooking for fluffier rice.
- Drink straight to fight off allergies & fight sinus congestion.
- Duh, replace regular white vinegar in all of your recipes with ACV.
- Use as your first-line defense “home remedy” for nearly every common ailment.
- Clean your fresh fruits and vegetables with ACV before eating.
- Untangle your kids’ long locks with a quick splash of ACV during final rinse.
- Ease leg cramps by rubbing ACV directly onto your aching muscles.
Whew!!! And there you have it… 40 Uses for Apple Cider Vinegar. It’s pretty amazing that there are actually 40 valid uses for apple cider vinegar. I know, you can’t wait to try at least half of them. Enjoy!