Thinking About Starting A Homebased Business? Stop Thinking!
There are 10 major benefits to starting your own homebased business:
- Personal freedom. If you’re used to spending hours in traffic to and from work every day, some of the most exciting advantages to starting a home-based business are your newfound freedom and the retrieval of lost time. The average American spends 348 hours each year commuting, according to the U.S. Federal Highway Administration. Suddenly with a home-based business, you have those extra hours to regain control of your personal life. Plus, there are no bosses, no dress code, no set work schedule, and no office politics to maneuver. All you need is personal drive, discipline, and time-management skills.
- You get to keep the money you make. It’s a simple principle: the harder you work, the more money you can make. Your earning potential is directly proportional to your performance, so you don’t have to wait for a raise or a promotion. You work harder, and you produce more. You’ll also save money on gas and food. Preparing lunch at home is more cost efficient and offers a nice break in your workday.
- Increased opportunity. With so many corporations and industries in a slump, starting your own home-based enterprise means you can create your own income-producing opportunities. Good job prospects can be scarce in some industries, and promotional opportunities within major companies are also shrinking.
- Less risk. Running a business from home takes much less startup cash than a freestanding business, or even a franchise location. And once your business is up and running, it’s cheaper and easier to maintain than a separate business location.
- Tax advantages. There are a number of tax advantages to having your home and office under one roof. You can deduct a part of your home’s operating and depreciation expenses on your home as business expenses. This can be a percentage of your mortgage, property taxes, insurance, utilities, and/or the expenses of household maintenance.
- More time for friends and family. This is especially important for parents of school-age children: you can see the kids off to school and on most days be home when they return. Also, if someone is sick, it’s easier to leave your home’s desk than one in someone else’s office.
- Less stress. It’s a little less stressful to juggle the demands of work and family when you know you can stay home to care for a sick child and generally set your own schedule.
- Opportunities for professional growth. Being your own boss gives you the chance to wear a lot of hats: sales director, marketing professional, strategist, business development manager, and more. This gives you insight into and experience with all the aspects of running a business, which, in turn, makes you even more marketable.
- Increased productivity. Now that you no longer have to budget time and energy for commuting or a succession of useless meetings, you should have a lot more time and energy to make your business a success.
- A creative outlet. Launching your home-based business can be an opportunity for you to give birth to your passions and hobbies and create a money-generating outlet for your unique and creative talents.
You see, the advantages are endless. And, it gets even better. Even if you don’t have any ideas, experience, or a lot of cash to start a homebased business, you can still take advantage of the enormous opportunity. But, beware, because there are a lot of opportunities being offered that are ‘bad’ opportunities. The scams are out there, ready to separate you from your hard earned money.
Now, needless to say you are probably getting an earful from friends, family, co-workers, and maybe even enemies. They might say things like, “You won’t make any money,” or “Why can’t you be satisfied working a 9 to 5 like everybody else,” or even “You don’t know anything about running a business!”
Well, they can all be proven wrong. If you are serious about starting a successful homebased business, we can help. Misery loves company, so most people lack the motivation to change their situation, so they want everyone around them to be satisfied with misery also. That doesn’t have to be you. The fact that you are reading this post means you are thinking about improving your situation, what ever that may be.
What if I told you that you could get paid every week, work as many hours as you like right from the comfort of your own home, and, I would provide ongoing support, tools, and resources to ensure your success? I know, your first thought is, it’s too good to be true. But, actually it is not. Right now I have Mom’s, Dad’s, Seniors, and College Students (college based business) on my team running successful businesses. Most of these people had no ideas, no experience, and very limited funds to invest in a business.
And last, but certainly not least… what if I told you that you could evaluate this homebased business at no cost to you? That’s right, you can secure your position on my team while you decide if this homebased business is for you. Now that’s what I call ‘no risk.’ You don’t have to part with a dime of your hard earned money while you determine if this business is for you. All you have to do is watch a 5 minute video, and then secure your position on my team at no cost, if you feel this homebased business fits your needs.